Rachel of All Food, All Drinks, All Love nominated me and my blog for the Inspiring Blogger Award! After a long work week, this was so nice to receive. Her blog is wonderful with great recipes and great photos that really demonstrate how to prepare the food. Thanks so much!
Rules for this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
The 15 bloggers I nominated (*Note: I tend to overdo things. Well, things I enjoy doing, so I nominated 15 people but I also mentioned what I like about their blog. This is not a requirement if you decide to participate.)
- Uni Homemaker for her great recipes and photos
- tuesdaynightboyfriend because she’s a great writer
- Kaylee’s World love the photos on her site
- Happiness Stan Lives Here because I want to try the delicious chocolate marshmallow teacups they posted along with great photos.
- iflunch I love New Orleans so does B. I also love the photos these ladies posted on their site of New Orleans and the Louisiana Bayou.
- We Call Him Yes! Chef! Funny writing, amazing photos. This blog has it all. I’ve been following it regularly, love it.
- Cacao, put down the shovel! literally inspiring. Inspiring me to finally do November’s write a book in a month.
- Frugal Feeding one of those blogs that makes you jealous and inspired at the same time. This author does everything well: photos, writing, and a great theme!
- mypenandme I love blogs with people’s writing and blogs about writing. This one inspires me to start writing poetry again.
- Leanne Cole’s Photography Field Trips some great photos and tips on taking photos
- Sybaritica some great recipes and preparation instructions. Plus, this author writes from Nunavut, which is admirable and interesting by itself.
- Dieu on the Grass some great photos and writing on this site.
- Rebecca I love reading even though I don’t do enough of it lately, so I love sites with recommended book lists. This site also has some great photos.
- janna hill love the photos and writing on this site; plus, she’s from Texas:)
- The Illustrious Peacock love the photos on this site.
Seven Things About Me
- I love to read, take photos, travel, and write.
- I have a husband who makes me laugh everyday, even if I’m in a bad mood.
- I love to drive at night, and I love road trips, especially in the summer with the windows down and the radio turned up.
- Family and friends mean the world to me.
- One of my favorite possessions is my blue feather Christmas tree upon which I hang Dr. Seus ornaments every year.
- My favorite seasons are summer in Texas and winter up north. I think the extreme temperatures make good life and writing material.
- I love detective shows: Law and Order; Cold Case etc.